A personal loan is a type of unsecured loan and helps you meet your current financial needs. You don’t usually need to pledge any security or collateral while availing a personal loan and your lender provides you with the flexibility to use the funds as per your need. It can serve as your solution for managing your travel costs and wedding expenses as well as the expenses of a medical emergency, home renovation, debt consolidation, and others.
If you are looking for instant financing with minimal documentation, choose a Personal Loan.
To avail a Personal Loan, you must meet the following eligibility criteria:
1. You must be between 25 and 58 years of age
2. You must be a salaried employee of an MNC, private or public company
3. You must be a citizen of India
The minimum net salary required will vary depending on your city of residence
Follow this process to get a personal loan:
1. Get all the details about the personal loan
• Do this by either physically visiting your lender or by logging on to their official website.
• We will tell you all the details about personal loans, their features, and benefits, charges, interest rates, etc.
2. Check your eligibility and EMI
• Before you apply, you can check your eligibility for the personal loan by putting in basic information such as your income, employer, date of birth, etc.
• Once you know you are eligible, we will calculate your probable EMI to get a better idea of what to expect.
• Add in your loan amount and choose the tenure of repayment.
3. Apply online
• Once you are satisfied, you can apply for a personal loan online.
• You will be guided to login and add in your personal details, application details and even select an offer by the lender.
• You may need to submit financial details like your salary slips, PAN Card, ID card, etc.
If you want to go for any type of requirement you can easily rely on us. We will provide you the best solutions on rate and charges according to your eligibility.
You can just apply from here and our executive will call you and help you with the desired process.