What is Home Loan?
• A home loan is an amount of money that an individual borrows from a bank or money lending company at a certain rate of interest to be paid with the EMI every month. The property is taken as a security by the money lending company for the Home Loan.
• The property can either be commercial or personal in nature.
• When the borrower cannot pay the dues, the lender will possess all the legal rights to recover the outstanding loan amount by the sale of the property in question.
Types of Home Loans:
• Home Purchase Loan: This is the loan that one takes for purchasing a home.
• Home Improvement Loan: This loan covers expenditure related to repairs of your home or even renovation.
• Home Construction Loan: This loan comes in handy when you are building a new house.
• Land Purchase Loan: Someone wishing to buy a plot of land for constructing his/her own house can avail this loan.
• Home Extension Loan: Suppose you plan to add another room, garage, bathroom or kitchen to your home. This is the loan that you should apply for and this also comes in handy if you are planning to have another floor.
• Joint Home Loan: These are loans taken by two people or even more. For instance, spouses can apply for joint home loans.
• Home Loan Balance Transfer: You can use this mechanism to switch your outstanding loan amount to a different lender with better terms and conditions and lower interest.
• Top Up Home Loan: This kind of loan helps you borrow some more money above the outstanding loan amount. There are attractive rates of interest offered by different Banks and NBFCs in case of top-up loans.
If you want to go for any type of home loan, you can easily rely on us. We will provide you the best solutions on rate and charges according to your property.
You can just apply from here and our executive will call you and help you with the desired process.